Dependents Educational Assistance Program (DEA)

Education Benefits for Military Children and Dependents

Your military service is recognized not only through educational support for you, but also with resources for your family and dependents. Are your children, grandchildren, or other dependents nearing college age? If so, you'll want to check out some of the resources we've compiled over at

Your rating: None Average: 3.1 (15 votes)

Education Benefits for Military Spouses

Is your spouse enrolled in college or interested in going back to school to complete a degree or earn an advanced degree? Money for college from the U.S. Army does not just apply to enlisted and reserve personnel. Resources and support are also available for your dependents and family members.

Your rating: None Average: 4.3 (66 votes)

Am I Eligible for My Deceased Father's GI Bill?

Q: My father passed away in August of 2009. Can I use his GI Bill for school and housing?

Your rating: None Average: 3 (13 votes)

If Something Happens to Me While Serving in the Army, Are My Husband and Children Taken Care Of?

Q: If something happens to me in the Army and I have a husband and kids, what will happen to them? Do they get any service or help if something happens to me? A: There are many Army benefits available from Departments of Veterans Affairs and Defense, along with the Social Security Administration. For example, if you are killed or die from a service-connected disability, your dependent children and spouse get from the VA:

Your rating: None Average: 4.1 (57 votes)
Syndicate content