You may be able to take advantage of some of the many US Army enlistment options, including:
- The Buddy Team Enlistment Option allows two non-prior service applicants from the same area who join the US Army at the same time to stay together through basic training and advanced individual training. They also will be assigned to the same duty station for at least 12 months.
- The Army Civilian Acquired Skills program gives applicants who have prior training, education, or experience the ability to enlist as an E-4 and use their civilian skills in the US Army.
- If you sign up for at least two years of service in the active Army you may be able to earn up to $40,000 in enlistment bonuses.
- As a new soldier, you can earn bonuses according to your level of education, how quickly you ship to basic training, and your job (military occupational specialty). Recruits typically earn an average of $7,000 in enlistment bonuses.
- Also, as a soldier already in the service, you can earn up to $2,000 for referring someone to the Army who enlists and completes basic training and advanced individual training.
For the latest information on bonuses and incentives you may be eligible for, fill out this form and click the Submit button to have someone contact you.