Unknown Badge?

2 replies [Last post]
Joined: 03/11/2012

I have a badge the my moms boyfriend gave her. His name is Jimmy Hart (you might know him), but anyway it says CSM DEAN KOLKER AWARDED FOR EXCELLENCE. Can anyone help me with it?

Share this
Your rating: None Average: 4.3 (3 votes)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
MSG Glenn
Joined: 08/31/2010

I have absolutely no idea what that is. Have you tried Google? Or ask your mom's boyfriend.

MSG Vanderhoof
MSG Vanderhoof's picture
Joined: 04/23/2013

Found this regarding your unknown badge....

Members are expected to continue service to the Regiment by acting as volunteers in conducting the business of the regiment, by representing the Chief of Chemical at ceremonies and by speaking engagements and other duties as appropriate.

To be eligible, an individual must have been retired from active federal service (military or civilian) for at least two years, must have devoted a significant portion of his/her career to the Chemical Corps mission, and must indicate a willingness to continue to serve.

In addition, the individual must have made a significant contribution to the Chemical Corps.

CSM Kolker is/was a distinguished member of the Chemical Corps in 2003.