Recruiter Contact

1 reply [Last post]
Joined: 04/09/2012

I was wondering how I would go about contacting a local recruiter, as I am considering joining ROTC.

Share this
Your rating: None Average: 3.5 (2 votes)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
MSG Glenn
Joined: 08/31/2010
@ americansomnium

You have to contact your college to enroll in the Military Science program, ROTC. You'll probably have to include that in your class schedule at the time of applying to the college or university of your choice. First off the college has to have an Army ROTC program. I think most if not all state universities have ROTC & some private schools, too.

By the way - my son, a Reservist who was an Army Airborne Ranger in the Regular Army is an ROTC Instructor. He's going to Ft. McCoy, WI Thursday through Sunday for an ROTC Field Training Exercise(FTX). His Reserve unit has ROTC as their mission as well as Basic Recruit Training. The weekend before Easter he was involved in proficiency testing of ROTC Cadets.